Friday, August 1, 2014

going to a doctor?

Every time we walk into an office building Fiona asks if we are going to a doctor. Today we walked into a building with big glass doors and she asked if it was a hospital.

Her t-cell function tests are back. They aren't horrible, but they aren't great. Her resistance to candida (yeast) is pretty low again. Her resistance to tetanus is low too. Her t-cell stimulation tests are normal. I think I'm seeing a pattern of low t-cells and high stimulation, and improved, but still low t-cells and low stimulation. I'm making a graph to see if I'm right.

We got our package from BioRx today, and it has the needles I want to try. I'm a little nervous to try them the first time, so I've been watching youtube videos. It looks pretty easy.

1 comment :

  1. Your article is extremely useful.Everyday your diary inspire ME nice deal} and helped to develop one thing new like I actually have developed a replacement app how is rhinoplasty done this is often great and pleasurable.Thanks for the awing posts , please keep updated often.

    ReplyDelete