- We know about Fiona's illness.
- We have great doctors who are working to get her the best treatment.
- We have health insurance.
- We don't have to drive our old scary minivan to Cincinnati.
- We have great and supportive family and friends.
- We have 2 full sibling matches for bone marrow.
- In spite of her low counts she isn't getting sick.
- There are lots of people who love Fiona.
- We know what her future treatment will be, and we've had time to process.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Sometimes it's hard to be thankful for trials. I'm trying to focus on the blessings we've been given during the trials. Here is part of my list.