Friday, November 29, 2013

Cincinnati Tuesday

Cincinnati called again today. This time it was to let us know that Fiona will be having sedation for her CT scan. Because she's a wiggly toddler who won't like being taken away from her parents and put into a loud machine they've decided to let her sleep through it. I think that's a good choice.

The day before we go to Cincinnati we see our doctor here. I'm going to ask him to draw some labs to see what her igg level is. I think she's metabolizing it more quickly than they expect her to. Hopefully I'm wrong. If I'm right they will increase her dose again. Increasing her dose means that we will have to do longer infusions or get two pumps or get a new pump that can hold a bigger syringe.

No comments :

Post a Comment