Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Patience is a virtue?

I impatiently waited all day to find out about Fiona's test results, but they never called or emailed them to me. It's such a routine test, but for us it means so much more. I feel like our future hinges on the results.

This life is starting to feel normal now. Waiting and worrying are normal. Treatments are normal. Stress and anxiety are normal. Putting all of my trust in Heavenly Father is normal. I have to believe that this is happening for a reason. I have to believe that we can handle this.

I've started looking at the Ronald McDonald house website. I'm trying to prepare myself for the possibility of living in a hospital. I read that bone marrow transplant families stay with them for a minimum of 120 days. I'm still trying to figure out how that would possibly work.

No comments :

Post a Comment