Monday, January 20, 2014

another delay

I called Accredo this morning to see where they are with Fiona's order. I finally got the direct number for the team that handles Hizentra. They said the claim for Fiona's medicine was delayed over the weekend because of our drug plan. So I called Express Scripts to find out what was holding up approval. Our drug plan allows a prescription under $100 to be filled without approval as a courtesy. Once they took that off the claim was supposed to be processed. So I called Accredo again to let them know. Now Accredo says that the claim is in adjudication. They said the insurance company has to tell them how much to charge us. I'm so tired of calling them. The pharmacists know my name. I'm sure they are just as sick of this as I am. The last call they said to check back this afternoon.

Fiona's fundraiser

No comments :

Post a Comment