Friday, January 17, 2014

Finally

I was getting really tired of whining about Accredo not doing anything. I'm not going to say anything more about today, except we finally have made progress thanks to a transplant coordinator at Cincinnati Children's and the manager at Accredo that I yelled at. I can't believe that I yelled at her. So embarrassing. Moving on. I think we will have supplies here sometime next week. I still plan on fighting to use Biorx, but in the meantime I'll take what I can get.

Fiona is pale again today. I noticed it when I was putting her in the car to take James to preschool. Speaking of preschool, the kind women who work in the office come down and take James in and bring him out so we don't have to expose Fiona to a crowd of children. We are lucky to have amazing people in our lives. Thank you all!

Fiona's fundraiser

No comments :

Post a Comment